Friday, September 12, 2008

Kimono Vest is done!

It's not easy trying to get your own photo in the bathroom mirror, especially when the Princess Belle wants in on the act. And the contortions one goes through to try to get one's own picture with a digital camera.

Yes, I suppose I could wait until someone is home to take the picture, but I'm being all impatient. The Kimono Vest is done!


Kimono vest flat on the deck. Front band came out a little wobbly on the bottom. Blocking only goes so far with cotton/rayon yarn.


Self-portrait in purple kimono. Tres chic, I'm sure.

4 comments:

She Knits Socks said...

Great vest. I've been looking for a pattern and I love this one. Where did you find the pattern?

Karen said...

It's slightly modified version of this:

http://www.straw.com/cpy/patterns2/merino5-kimonoVest.html

Zel, The Grimm Witch said...

It looks so comfortable. Beautiful color too.

pegi said...

I love the kimono vest, and the cats cute,too!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online