Friday, July 22, 2011

Tour de Fleece Day 21: Challenge day conquered!

This day was the challenge day for TDF. My challenge was to spin the entire second 1 ounce pygora batt. That I accomplished:


And after letting the singles rest a short time, I decided to go ahead and ply it:


The colors didn't photograph well in the artificial light, and it still needs washed and thwacked, but that represents a little over 200 yards of approximately fingering weight 2-ply.

Yay, TDF goals done! Now on to... I have to decide what I'm on to next!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I got my challenge done this morning (still needs to be skeined, washed, and thwacked), so I went on to a little extra curricular spinning... I'll share Sunday. ;)

Mereknits said...

Karen, both you and cadel Evans deserve the yellow jersey.
You have done a great job,
Meredith

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online