Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tour de Fleece Day 13: Crawling

I'm still feeling yesterday's cherry picking in my shoulders, and today I picked the pie cherries from my own little Montmorency tree, pitted them, froze them (two quarts!), and started canning yesterday's sweet cherries (14 pints so far -- probably 3 or 4 left to go that I'll do tomorrow). And then my currants are dead ripe and ready to pick, so I'll have to pick and juice them tomorrow, since we're going out of town for the weekend, and I start teaching a summer class on Monday, and the currants won't hold that long.

Hence I'm only crawling along with the cashmere.


Well, there are far worse things I could be crawling through than cashmere.

What I'll do while were out of town, I don't know. Probably take a spindle with me.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online