Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tour de Fleece Day 15: On the road

Travel, even by car, isn't always conducive to wheel spinning. Someday I may get one of those bitty wheels that are small enough that you can spin in the car -- if you're a passenger, of course! -- but since I don't have one yet, and we had a seven-hour drive scheduled for today so we could attend a wedding in Spokane, I took along my spindle.

I've been working here and there, now and again, on a 1/2 oz stack of silk hankies. Tonight I'm finally finishing with 'em.


I'm thinking of plying this with some very thinly-spun deep navy wool that I have to make a couple hundred yards of laceweight.

1 comment:

Mereknits said...

Karen, the color is amazing. I love a nice drive, where I am knitting of course and my husband is driving. We are driving to Atlanta in a week and I am already planning my projects. Hope you had fun,
Meredith

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online